We collect the following types of personal information from you when you visit or use the Site:
● Name and email address. We collect your name and email address when you create an account on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us.
● Log files. We collect information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, in our log files.
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
● Personalization: Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs and personalize your experience on our website.
● Website Improvement: We continually strive to enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
● Customer Service: Your information enables us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
● Site Features: We may use your information to administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
● Email Communication: The email address you provide for the email subscription will only be used to send you information and updates related to our site and the deal information you requested. If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails containing deals, company news, updates, and related product or service information.
Note: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
● Secure storage. We store your personal information in secure databases.
● Physical security. We have physical security measures in place to protect our data centers.
● Employee training. We train our employees on the importance of data security.
● Data encryption. We use data encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
● Remember your preferences for future visits.
● Track your browsing activity so that we can improve our website.
● Provide targeted advertising.
● You can choose to disable cookies on your browser. However, this may prevent you from using some of the features of our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your consent. However, there are some exceptions to this rule:
● We may share your information with trusted third-party partners who help us operate our website or provide services to you. These third-party partners are required to keep your information confidential.
● We may release your information if necessary to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our website may include or offer web links to third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we have no responsibility or liability for their content and activities. Nonetheless, we aim to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding these linked sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which requires us to provide you with information about our privacy practices and to obtain your consent before we collect certain types of personal information from you.
Rights Applicable to EU Users
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These rights include the right to access your personal information, the right to have your personal information erased, and the right to restrict our use of your personal information.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements and do not collect any information from individuals under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are intended for users who are at least 13 years old or older. You must be at least 18 years old to use this site with our permission. We have a policy of not knowingly collecting, using, or disclosing Personally Identifiable Information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us, and we will promptly delete the child's information.
DealAM.com maintains financial relationships with some of the credit cards mentioned on the site, and we may receive compensation if consumers choose to apply for those credit card links in the content and subsequently sign up for them.
If the end user chooses to click on the drop-down offer, they will be redirected to the partner's (also known as the advertiser's) site via affiliate cookies.
Terms and Conditions
Please review our Terms and Conditions section, which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.